We hope this doesn't happen, however, if you need to cancel your booking, this must be done through our Guest Experience Team as soon as possible. Please note: in the event of a cancellation, we will need to speak with the lead name on the booking.
If you have not taken out our cancellation waiver, there will be cancellation fees which will be stated before your booking is cancelled and can be found in our terms and conditions. We cannot cancel any bookings once within 36 hours of your stay date.
I have cancelled, but have not had my refund yet - can you help?
- Our refunds take up to 14 working days to clear into your bank account. If you still haven't received your refund after this time, please contact our Guest Experience Team and we will look into this for you.
- You can contact our email team, by filling out the contact us form below and a member of our Team will be in touch.
- Alternatively, you can contact our Guest Experience Team via Telephone, please be aware we are experiencing very high call volumes and long wait times.
0800 630 0103 Calls charged at a local rate.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9am- 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am- 5.30pm
- Bank Holidays: 9am-5.30pm